Friday, August 10, 2012

This is incredible...

Not to be redundant, but this is incredible...

"Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Willis?" you query?
I was about to make a rather large boo-boo.
As I type, it is Friday, August 10, 8:20 PM.
Today is the 2nd anniversary of my stem cell transplant and I'm not sure that is germain to what's been going on, but quite possibly so.

~~~~~~~~~~~oops, no it isn't. That would be the 25th. Seems I have 10th on the brain. My wreck which did all the physical...and some mental...damage to my body was the 10th of July, 1985 and my birthday is on the 10th of September somewhere towards the last half of the last century.

On Wednesday past I began a post titled, "I ain't doing so well" and began a litany of my woes that began after I got back from Oregon...see previous post.

That particular post was difficult for me as my pre-cancer pre-parkinsons tremors were making it extremely difficult to type so I saved it, I thought and got back to it last night and a good portion of it was gone!
So I jumped in and re-began where I had left off.

Sooooo, just a bit ago I logged in hoping to pick up where I had left off last night only this time the whole dang thing was gone!!!

I guess the universe was trying to say this was not the forum to vent about my ills...so I won't.

The doorbell just rang so I better go for now...I'll pick up sometime soon!

Sometime soon.......

Anyway, I was about to whine in detail about why I wasn't feeling too good.

Not the proper vehicle to do that. That's best done in person to a few people and chronicled in my journal...so that's what I'll do.

Suffice it to say in the interest of need-to-know transparency I'll leave the "gory" details to myself and those better to receive them.

I'm still trying to figure out how to balance ongoing treatments for Multiple Myeloma, treatments for the treatments and treatments for the treatments for the treatments of the... Get my drift?

I have long been a proponent of Real Estate as a full time job and part timers not only don't make it but they louse things up for the Full Time Realtors.
And I still believe that to be true  however I need now to say that there has appeared another soul who is trying to knit full time and recovery from disease together.
I need to know all that all working with me in whatever capacity be it Buyer, Seller, Selling Agent, Buying Agent, Title Company/Escrow, Lenders, Inspectors and the list goes on but not terminally~an odd choice of word for a cancer patient who at present is unable to shed himself of those pesky Multiple Myeloma Cancer cells entirely~may have loosened the grip on "time is if the essenes' at times. I/we cannot/will not abandon eentirely because that would be transaction suicide but all parties need to be informed of the time essences and the "time essence lieutenant" shall have to double-down on making all are aware of the clock in the transaction folder and to garner peaceable and workable IE frames.
And to throw the proverbial wrench, albeit a nerf wrench in the process, the Buying Agent, typically me has incorporated into his income portfolio an outside income source for him, not the transaction.

By way of an opportunity that lies totally outside the Real Estate Realm, and always...I mean always mindful of what is going too make me feel better, give me more energy, bring my mental status up a lasting effective productful and capable legalities through from A-Z.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment