Monday, October 11, 2010

It's good to be home!

Tis good to be home, it really is...
It took me a day or two to get used to my sanitized house and to find things...but I ain't complainin'!
Thank yous to all that toiled over, around, in and through my house so that I could come home, and "thank you(s)" just doesn't, and isn't adequate.
Then it took another few days to go shopping and acquire and stock up on suggested and needed things.
And then it took a day or two to go to T-Mobile and get one of those "stickem in your USB port" gizmos so that I could have, and now have internet access at home.

Twas good to go to a couple, well maybe three of my commitments this week, pkus my office Sales meeting. Made it to the First Church of the Second Chance, my AA Home Group and Church this morning.
That's a good start to, as my friend Vicky sez, "Getting back into the mainstream of life."

My, "official" return will be Nov. 25...three months out from my transplant which was August 25th. Nov. 25th is somewhere around Thanksgiving, isn't it?
I think that's fitting, huh.
Until then I still need to be ultra careful which is why I need to where a mask until then whenst I'm around

...OK, so now it's Monday and I've gotten to the office for a bit and now am back home with Gregg figuring out some paperwork and insurance and then go to my Oncologist up here and query why his immediate treatment/chemo plan is different than my Denver Oncologist...

I might get back to this yet today!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations to you on your return The general who said" I shall return" didn't have anything on your particular journey did it....Thanks for keeping us all in touch with your adventures as you practice catching the big waves!

    judy

    ReplyDelete