Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wellst, it's Wednesday...

Wednesday, my favorite phonetic day of the week...
Wednesday.
Hows come whenst we say "Wednesday" we don't pronounce the d?
I mean, we pronounce Wednesday, "Wensday", right?
Is there a word out there just waiting to be born and introduced into our language but it can't because it's waiting for a "d" and there are none available?
We don't need the "d" in Wednesday, so why don't we give it up in a most humanitarian way so that the word needing a "d" to live that is just waiting to be spoken and recognized can come to fruition?
It's just waiting in agony!!!!

You know, at some level I can relate.
I'm just killing time waiting for insurance company authorization so that I can go ahead and have the transplant and get back to a "normal" (whatever that looks like for me) life.
And it's making me "anxious"!

What's the start of that prayer they allowed me to learn?

God,
Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change........      

To bad the "d" doesn't have this? ,,, Well, maybe he does have it?,,,Maybe he doesn't need it?

So anywho, anxiety and all....I'm a just a waitin', patience and all................

I'm thinking (a.k.a. imagining in this case) that they'll get the ok yet this week, and I'll be all checked in and settled at the hospital in Denver on Monday or Tuesday.

later...

No comments:

Post a Comment