Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home!!!

I'm Headed home!
Max is gonna come pick me up at 4:40ish and I'm outa here...'til Monday.
So I'll get to make church tonight (the First Church of the Second Chance) and then Sunday (Evangelical Covenant Church of Fort Collins) first service, and Thursday night I'll be able to make that secret...not so secret Fellowship (it's got to do with not drinking and you'd be able to find it in the front part of the telephone book) as I will Jack's meeting of that Fellowship and another one of those at 5:30pm on Sunday that meets at the Vineyard Church!
I'm taking home a box of 50 masks so I can do that and also pop in to RE/MAX Advanced whenever I want!
So even though I wish I didn't have to come home, I'm a Happy Cancer Cowboy that I do!
Cindy's gonna flush out my tri-fusion every day I'm home, Rosie's probably gonna give the cold shoulder at first, and I'll get to sleep in my own bed!
Wowsers!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment