Monday, July 5, 2010

Be careful what you pray/ask for...

Ever since this Adventure began the "game plan" has changed, often times several times in the same day. I've been wanting a definitive "schedule" so hat I could make appropriate plans...and I finally got it, sort of.
Seems that I'm gonna be staying here for at least another week and finish out my Neupogen shot(s)(s) here. I'm still unclear, of course, whether I get a 7 or a 10  day regimen of shots but at least I know where I'm gonna be for a while.
What I think happens now is that I finish out this regimen of Neupogen here and then get to come home to FTC for a day or two, and get to pop in to the office!!!!!!!!! and then I come back for the actual collection/harvesting of my stem cells that the Neupogen have driven out of my bone marrow and into my bloodstream where they thenst get collected/harvested.
I am then impatiented here for 2-4 weeks and then I get adiosed to an as yet undetermined 2bedroom suite within 30 minutes of the hospital for 2-4 weeks and then I get to come home to Fort Collins and get back to work!
Whilst I'm in the two bedroom whatever 30 minutes from  the hospital and after I come, I'm needin' somebody with me 24/7.
Don't have that logistically worked out yet, but I am going to be lookin' for some folks who can stay with me. I think Kevin is going to be able to..........
.................................................................pause........................................................I just got my 2nd Neupogen shot(s)!....................
.................come back and stay a few days after I'm evicted from the hospital.
He's been scouting some of the places I might go to, and Cindy has been helping with that effort from afar. So, if'n you have any ideas/inclinations on how to help me out there I'd appreciate it! I don't think "we" know exactly how to set that all up, but I 'spect it'll be a calendar available for one(s) to sign up on, maybe on the net...maybe not!
BTW, I'll have the entire 1st season, and maybe it's more of 24 to watch so together we can count the number of bad guys Jack Bauer offs!
Anywho, not only did I get my 2nd Neupogen shot(s), Matt showed up for the 3rd time in 4 days!
Life don't get much better'n this!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment