Saturday, July 17, 2010

For 2 days, 3 Days, a week?

I dunno!!!!
But I'm going home today...as of 8:37...but that's of 8:37!
We all know better, huh?

Well, learned after yesterdays harvest/collection/defusion that Dr. Lee (Who I actually saw yesterday!) wants more stem cells so I have to present my body to the harvest/collection/defusion four (4) more times... as an outpatient,,,which means I get to come down here 4 days in a row. And I'll learn, I hope, when that is scheduled when I come back with Doug on Wednesday so he can interpret Korean Medicalese and 'splain what he said.

Yesterday was interesting. Before we started collection I was told that because my red blood cell count was down I needed a transfusion! So for the second time n my life I was going to be transfused, the 1st being the wreck in '85.

So along with the two units of O+ justified and homogenized fresh blood, I was jacked with two magnesium drips!

Hey, I just passed the approval of my Nurse Practitioner for going home today now I just have to pass the Rounding Drs. test (They have different Dr.s who make rounds)and I can shower get dressed and leave the house!

But that's up to change...NOT!

He just came in and "released" me!

I'm outa here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment