Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Ides of July...

...find me getting defused again.
I figure if the procedure than reintroduces my stem cells back into my bod is called "infusion" then this process whereby they are collecting/harvesting my stem cells oughta be called "defusion", huh?
I'm 2.5 hours into todays defusion and the approximate length of defusion is 6 hours.
So, along with periodically checking e-mails, Pete@LivingIndoors.com , I think I'll go back to work on "I Don't Do Rough Drafts", my autobiography.
I started it years ago and then it went into cyberspace but I was able to retrieve some of it.
I started  writing again a couple of years ago but only sporatically, kinda like I do my journal only I'm more faithful to my journal than I am "I Don't Do Rough Drafts".
I've been journaling...Hey, I'm a macho dude. I don't have a diary, I have a journal...for about 200 some years now and one day I spent about 2 hours or more scanning and the e-mailing it to myself so I could have it electronically and I need to infuse (clever use of the word, huh?) it into the journal that I began doing on the computer rather than handwritten. That's a possible job for me whilst I'm imprisoned getting well.
I just thoughta something! When I get up to this point in my life I can just copy and post this blog into my autobiography!
Kewl.
I wish I had the E-Z chair I had in my old room to sit or recline in. After 3ish hours in this rather uncomfortable chair my back and butt are starting to hurt.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment